Outplacement Programs for Individuals
Personalised Care. Absolute Flexibility. Expert Support.
Our one-to-one career transition programs are designed to offer maximum value and flexibility for both the individual and company with high quality, individualised support.
Companies can select programs ranging from a single session through to 12 month programs and be confident that all of their people will receive a program built to that individual's unique needs, circumstances and current point in their career and life.
Why Our Programs Work
Our outplacement programs are highly pragmatic and grounded, and built to work in today's employment markets. Each individual is partnered with an experienced industry consultant who works with them on strategy, analysis and marketing aimed at ensuring effective career development and progression. Together they will work to identify key priorities and support options for the duration of the outplacement program. These typically include:
Competitive Marketing Tools
- Development of competitive marketing documentation through our expert resume team
- Guidance in articulating personal value to the market, key contacts and potential employers
- Coaching to build performance and success in today's behavioural interview forums
- Development of a LinkedIn profile and coaching on social media for job search
Analysis & Market Intelligence
- Career Assessments & Reports with guidance to reflect on potential career directions and industries, job satisfaction contributors and blind spots
- Career Review & Achievement Mapping
- Access to latest market intelligence including labour market information on high-potential industries, emerging jobs, remuneration and regional labour trends
- Considerations for addressing personal issues such as salary negotiations; objections or issues such as age, career gaps, or changes in career direction
- Strategic coaching on the most effective current job search techniques; how to tap into the hidden job market and find the right recruiters
- Identification of suitable target companies and introduction/access strategies
- Networking development and introductions
- Considerations for those contemplating retirement; or starting your own business
- Tools to manage contacts, store job search documentation and to track applications
- Strategies for negotiating salary or packages, and assessing multiple opportunities
These are only some of our available coaching topics and support options.
Contact us today to find out more about our available program levels and how we can assist your staff to move forward with confidence.