Group Outplacement Programs & Workshops
Quality Support. Maximum Value.
Group outplacement programs are an economical way to offer quality career transition support to large numbers of employees. Our information-packed career workshops ensure your people have access to the latest information and advice on topics such as resume writing, what to expect in today's behavioural interview, and the best ways to search and find job opportunities.
Our highly experienced facilitators and coaches deliver training on career topics in a way that is fun and confidence inspiring, leaving participants ready to move forward positively.
Our outplacement programs are customisable for groups of all levels, from senior executives through to staff on the shop-floor. These programs can be conducted onsite or offsite dependent on your preferences.
OUR MOST POPULAR WORKSHOPS
Developing a Winning Resume
- What does a contemporary resume really look like?
- What are employers and recruiters looking for and how to give it to them!
- Building a resume that is scanner-ready. Insider secrets on Recruiter Software
- Writing Your Opening Profile. How to hook them in on you!
- Identifying Your Relevant and Transferable Skills
- Unearth and Map Your Achievements. Turn your day-to-day into resume content
- What to include and what to leave out. Sometimes less is more
- Resume formats and trends. Latest tricks of the resume writing trade
Getting Ready for the Interview
- Managing Nerves. Making nervous energy work for you
- Gathering intel that will give you the edge over other candidates
- What is a behavioural interview and how they score you
- Spotting and responding to Motivational and Behavioural Questions
- Using the STAR format
- Interview traps and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- What to do when you have a mental blank
- How to answer the negative question effectively
- Finishing up on a high
- Final tips to leave a strong and lasting impression
Must-know Job Search Strategy
- The new job market - change your job search methods and career mindset
- Latest statistics on where the job really are
- Tried and true job search methodologies
- The new job search methodologies that you must use
- Social Media and You. Making it work for you
- Personal Branding. It's not what you know. It's who knows you
- Networking for introverts. How to network without selling your soul
- Building your game plan. Implementing a framework, maintaining motivation
The Power of Personal Branding
- The new world of work - why the career as we know it is dead
- Personal Branding - what it is and isn't, and how you can make it work for you!
- Unearthing Your Brand - what makes you unique and valuable
- Why personal brands are good for companies! Building a brand with integrity
- Building Your Visibility. Getting known by those you need to know you!
- How to make yourself invaluable and redundancy-proof in the new world of work
- Managing Your Brand. Protecting Your Most Valuable Asset
We also offer corporate workshops on change management, planning and strategies for managing redundancy processes, and rebuilding workforce engagement.
Talk to us today about your needs and how we can design a Career Transition Workshop suitable to your organisation.