Interview Coaching & Video Interview Coaching
Present with Confidence and Turn Your Interview to a Job Offer
Important job interview coming up? Want to ensure you make a strong impression? Our interview coaches are experts in behavioural interviewing and have helped hundreds of professionals at all levels to succeed in today's modern interview forums.
Interview Coaching. Instilling Confidence. Creating Success
Our one-to-one interview coaching sessions are delivered by some of Australia's leading interviewing experts and designed to give you an inside look at the other side of the desk.
Find out first hand how to frame your answers for maximum scores and impact.
In your interview coaching session you will:
- Get an inside look at behavioural interviewing and exactly how they score you;
- Learn what to do in the interview lead up so you are expertly prepared on the day;
- Discover how to spot and respond appropriately to motivational and behavioural questions;
- Secure expert assistance to refine your interview responses to ensure you are on-question and addressing key competencies;
- Learn how to articulate your strengths, effectively evidence your potential value and differentiate yourself from other applicants;
- Explore common interview traps and pitfalls and how to avoid them including strategies for a mental blank and difficult questions;
- Develop strategies so you finish on a high and maximise your chances of turning the interview into an offer.
"My coaching session was a great experience. They helped me develop the crisp answers that the interviewer was looking for and were supportive and encouraging in helping me meet my goals. After only one session, I secured the first job that I applied for. Thank you!"
Video Interview Coaching and Video Cover letters
Today, your first interview is likely to be a video screening interview. Understanding how to prepapre and present to camera is essential to winning the opportunity to make it to the live interview round.
Our video interview coaching will help you prepare for pre-recorded job interviews
- Understand the different types of video interviews
- Prepare for the technical aspects so everything goes smoothly
- How to set the scene and use home lighting effectively
- How to angle your computer camera or webcam to look your best
- Mastering the Timing Challenges
- Selecting your wardrobe for interview
- Preparing for Likely Questions
- How to Deliver a Video Cover Letter
- Checks and Trip Hazards to Avoid
If you have an interview coming up our coaches can help you prepare so you optimise your chances of a second interview or job offer. Simply send us details of the job and they will design your coaching session around your upcoming target position to give you the skills you need.
In our coaching sessions they spend time getting to know you and your goals so you can confidently articulate your strengths, address their needs, position yourself as a solution to their needs, and proactively address any interview weak points before the interview.
Our Interview Coaching Credentials
Our interview coaching team has trained many of Australia's HR departments and understand the complexities of modern interviews. They can assist you to prepare for behavioural interviewing, assessment centres, executive and graduate interviews, panel interviews, skype and video interviewing, strengths-based interviewing and other common interview forums.
Concerned about needing to visit our office - don't be! We assist clients all over the world and our interview coaching processes are set up so that you can complete the whole process from the convenience of your own home or office.
Contact us today to talk more with us about how we can help you succeed in your next interview.